“The company “Trireme” which is based in Athens, Greece, is active in the construction of professional coffee machines.”
“The inspiration and creation of its founder, Vrentzos Ioannis, who after many years of involvement in the construction-repair, envisioned a competitive company manufacturing innovative machines that are characterized by perfect functionality.”
“Having listened to the needs of the industry, the Trireme team, after continues research and manufactures inovated products, which classify them in a position of excellence. The Trireme team designs the products characteristics as well as assures the quality of the individual components in combination with an attractive design.”
- Absolute extraction temperatures at the user’s choice.
- Uninterrupted productivity.
- Thermal insulation in all boilers ( TIC – Thermal Insulation Cote).
- Adjustable pre-infusion in all groups ( PFC – Preinfusion Fully Controlled).
- Temperature control by successive sensors, connected to a powerful PID (Proportional Integral Derivative) processor for thermal stability.
- Control and adjustment via the touch screen with a very user-friendly menu.
- The Group head is designed and manufactured by Trireme to maintain a constant temperature during extraction.
- Made of stainless steel, which can not be deposited during the passage of water, unlike copper and its alloys.
- Ergonomic design, for immediate and easy access to adjust the machine even without technical training.